Limelight Networks Reports Record Fourth Quarter Results and Provides Strong Guidance for 2022
Yesterday we reported on our fourth quarter results and provided guidance for 2022. As expected, our fourth quarter was strong and built on the momentum exhibited in the third quarter, with revenue at $62.9 million, up 14% from the third quarter of 2021 and year-over-year. Further, we’ve made meaningful progress in our core business with dramatic performance improvements in our network, a revitalized go-to-market strategy, and a new product cadence.
We remain confident in our ability to build on our progress and continue delivering on our Improve-Expand-Extend strategy. Some of our key strategic priorities for 2022 include:
- Increase productive growth capacity.
- Implement identified architectural improvements with a targeted 30% increase in capacity and throughput.
- Leverage the application skills acquired with Layer0 to improve automation across our platform and operations.
- Continue to invest in targeted developer communities to further accelerate our AppOps mindshare.
- Continue to release new and improved edge-enabled solutions focusing on core IP that delivers the best price-performance feature set for the outcome buyer by leveraging our edge platform.
For a more in-depth look at our Q4 financial results and guidance for 2022: